Please read this page carefully before using this Web site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter "You" or "Visitors") may use this site, and the content of which is owned by or licensed to the iviable.com website, and is operated and administered by Viable Web Solutions Inc. (collectively, "iviable.com"). By using this site, You agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions written below. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web site. iviable.com complies with all laws of New York applicable to the iviable.com Web site and to the Internet. Visitors, who choose to visit this Web site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative. Those visitors are solely responsible for compliance with their local laws.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
iviable.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Therefore, You should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
iviable.com is committed to preserving your right to privacy. While we don't ask for any registration or personal information to browse our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet. iviable.com does not collect identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page or other means. iviable.com stores its customer information in a password-protected database to fulfill your requests for certain services. All information You submit to us is confidential and we do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property (Use of Site Material)
The contents of this site, including, without limitation, Web site design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter "Content") are owned by or licensed to iviable.com, clients, and partners of iviable.com, and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
Client listings and access through iviable.com Web Site
The iviable.com Web site contains links to Web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners, contributors and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way iviable.com Web site does. We are not, however, in control or responsible for other website's privacy practices or website content. Occasionally, you may receive cookies or see pop-up windows from third party advertisers, partners and vendors when accessing these sites or content featured on them. We do not control these cookies or pop-up windows. If You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, You do so at Your own risk.
Security of iviable.com Network and Systems:
Violations to system or network security are prohibited, and can result in criminal and civil liability. Continuous attempts to infiltrate or damage network security and systems may be treated as violations. iviable.com will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations are as listed, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of iviable.com's system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of iviable.com's system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail spam, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- You are responsible for Your own communications and their consequences. Therefore, do not submit any of the following: material that is copyrighted; material that reveals trade secrets; material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; sexually explicit images; advertisements or solicitations of business; chain letters or pyramid schemes. Do not impersonate another person under any circumstance while submitting information or communicating with iviable.com.
You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and iviable.com concerning Your use of this Web site, and the Content, goods and services available on this Web site.